These are instructions on how to install the HTC Wildfire CDMA USB Driver on Windows Computer (this method can be used on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10).
Requirements: You need to have a Windows Computer (x32bit or x64bit) to install the HTC Driver.
Download and install HTC Wildfire CDMA USB Driver
- Download and extract the HTC USB Driver on the computer. If in case HTC drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Once the Driver is extracted on the computer, you will be able to see the similar files:
- Open the Setup (.exe) file:
- Now, Installation will be completed automatically.
- Once the installation process is completed, the Setup will close automatically.
- Now, Restart the Computer. After restarting the computer, you can easily connect your HTC Wildfire CDMA Mobile Device to the Windows Computer.
[*] Download HTC Driver: You can download the latest HTC Driver from our Download Section.
[*] HTC Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the HTC Stock Firmware, then head over to the HTC Stock ROM page.
[*] Credits: HTC USB Driver is Officially Created by HTC Mobile Inc. So, Full credit goes to them for sharing the drivers for free.