These are instructions on how to install the HTC One X AT&T USB Driver on Windows Computer (this method can be used on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10).
Requirements: You need to have a Windows Computer (x32bit or x64bit) to install the HTC Driver.
Download and install HTC One X AT&T USB Driver
- Download and extract the HTC USB Driver on the computer. If in case HTC drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Once the Driver is extracted on the computer, you will be able to see the similar files:
- Open the Setup (.exe) file:
- Now, Installation will be completed automatically.
- Once the installation process is completed, the Setup will close automatically.
- Now, Restart the Computer. After restarting the computer, you can easily connect your HTC One X AT&T Mobile Device to the Windows Computer.
[*] Download HTC Driver: You can download the latest HTC Driver from our Download Section.
[*] HTC Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the HTC Stock Firmware, then head over to the HTC Stock ROM page.
[*] Credits: HTC USB Driver is Officially Created by HTC Mobile Inc. So, Full credit goes to them for sharing the drivers for free.