These are instructions on how to install the HTC Desire 826 Dual Sim USB Driver on Windows Computer (this method can be used on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10).
Requirements: You need to have a Windows Computer (x32bit or x64bit) to install the HTC Driver.
Download and install HTC Desire 826 Dual Sim USB Driver
- Download and extract the HTC USB Driver on the computer. If in case HTC drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Once the Driver is extracted on the computer, you will be able to see the similar files:
- Open the Setup (.exe) file:
- Now, Installation will be completed automatically.
- Once the installation process is completed, the Setup will close automatically.
- Now, Restart the Computer. After restarting the computer, you can easily connect your HTC Desire 826 Dual Sim Mobile Device to the Windows Computer.
[*] Download HTC Driver: You can download the latest HTC Driver from our Download Section.
[*] HTC Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the HTC Stock Firmware, then head over to the HTC Stock ROM page.
[*] Credits: HTC USB Driver is Officially Created by HTC Mobile Inc. So, Full credit goes to them for sharing the drivers for free.